Wednesday, November 08, 2006

http://regencyemailer2.blogspot.com/

The above link will take you to my blog where my emails are now being stored. As I mentioned in previous emails, I am having some problems related to those residents who use AOL.

Periodically all residents should go to the above link to see if they are receiving my emails. This is especially true for AOL residents. On the left side of the blog you will see EMAIL ARCHIVES as you scroll down. My emails will be stored there.

Besides AOL, some residents email addresses are coming back as non-deliverable for various reasons. Many are due to your mailboxes being full, so please empty them routinely. It would be impossible for me to contact each person whose email address is coming back as non deliverable. So, again on my blog on the left side you will see PROBLEMS WITH EMAIL ADDRESSES. If your name is in this link, then you are not receiving my emails according to the information being sent to me. You would need to give me some valid email address. To test to see if you are having a problem, just send an email to yourself. If you receive it, then I would have to look at the error sent to me and I will send you a copy of the error. If you don't receive your email, then you have a problem and you should contact your ISP or email provider.

I have now reached 400 emails so you can see that with multiple problems related to emails, it becomes a problem for the EMAILER. The blog was set up for these purposes since you can review all the emails online just like I had done, once before, by using the Regency Website.

AOL RESIDENTS - SEND ME AN EMAIL

Well I think I might have solved the problem, but I need your help. If you have an AOL Email Address, please send an email to me at:

REGENCYMESSAGES@HOTMAIL.COM

Don't do a reply to my rpost@monmouth.com. The reason I am asking you to send me an email is so that I don't have to type 130 addresses into my Hotmail account. I don't use Outlook or Outlook express so I can't import your email addresses into Hotmail. Once I receive your email I could then add your address to my contact list within Hotmail. It would save me a lot of time. I have setup the Hotmail account so that all of your messages will be sent to my monmouth.com address automatically.

I sent out a few emails to my AOL customers from Hotmail and nothing bounced back as undeliverable. Then I sent out the same messages from my Monmouth.com address and they all came back as undeliverable.

In order for you to get this message I will have to send it out 3 separate times over a 3 day period. So some of you will be getting it before others. Unfortunately the next message in this email is of a timely nature so please use your telephones to correspond with other residents about the passing of Marty Grosseto

OUR SINCERE CONDOLENCES TO ROSE GROSSETO AND FAMILY

On behalf of the Italian-American Club, we would like to inform the Regency Community that Martin Grosseto of 15 Harbor Town Way passed away early Monday morning. Marty was the founder of the Regency Italian-American Club.

The wake will be held on Wednesday, from 7-9:00 PM and on Thursday from 2-5:00 PM and 7-9:00 PM at the Marine Park Funderal Home, 3019 Quentin Road, Brooklyn. There will be a funeral mass on Friday, 9:30 AM at Our Lady Help of Christians, Avenue M and East 28th Street, Brooklyn.

Marty's wife, Rose, is presently residing with their children.

Marty's neighbors and friends mourn his loss and send our deepest condolences to Rose and their children.

Regency
Italian American Club
General Membership Meeting
Monday November 27, 2006
Regency Ballroom
7:00 – 10:00PM

Besides bringing the membership up to date on the state of our club, we will also have a guest speaker: HOLLY HIGGINS of “MONDO ITALIA”, a language school and cultural center. This presentation will take approximately 15/20 minutes.
Questions will be taken after the presentation.

Cake and coffee will be available after all business has been completed.

It will be mandatory that all members who will be attending call before the 22nd of November.

Please call: Joe Scala 521-1303,
Carmine Carrara 656-3134 or
Tony Labozetta 521-4288

THAT'S IT FOR NOW
RON