Sunday, April 15, 2007

I LOVE LUCY (AND GRETA)
CLICK ON ARROW


MEADOWS GOLF SCHEDULE
FROM 4/25/07 - 5/16/07

The schedule for the Men's golf at the Meadows for the next four weeks beginning on 4/25/07 is ready. Just click on this link and print out the schedule.
http://www.comteche.com/free-image-hosting/images/Fwi71222.pdf

If you are a sub or a regular you will receive a separate mailing of this schedule along with some information. The schedule will also be found on my blog:
http://regencyemailer2.blogspot.com/

We currently have 48 regulars and 34 subs, so hopefully the regulars will have an easier time finding subs this year. Please keep in mind that I am no longer responsible for finding subs.

RAIN, RAIN, GO AWAY PLEASE COME BACK SOME OTHER CENTURY!

Well I guess we are fortunate that the winds didn't accompany the rain. Every so often we need a day of rain, but a day like today, you can keep! I heard that the golf course looks like an ocean and I hope that all of our friends and neighbors along the golf course are dry.

I guess if there is any good coming from all this rain, it's that our new ponds that will be used for watering our lawns this summer, are now at 101%.

We probably can't complain considering that other states have had tornadoes, high winds and snow. I noticed quite a few Floridians who came back last week, repacking their bags and heading south. For those of us who remain with Regency 12 months a year, our motto of RAIN, SNOW, SLEET OR SHINE WILL NOT FORCE US TO HEAD SOUTH, I salute you and ask that you see a doctor, because the next rain/storm like this, I'm OUT OF HERE and going to a place where I can play golf! I played golf here at Regency on Friday and nearly froze to death. Now if I play, I will probably drown to death. However, Irv Shatsky loaned me his pole to scoop balls out of the water - but who's going to scoop me out of the water?

CLARK FITNESS TRAINING CLASSES FOR MAY & JUNE

If you participate in the Clark Fitness Training Classes click on the following link
for the May & June schedules
http://www.comteche.com/free-image-hosting/images/Fjz02424.pdf

You will also find it listed under on-going events on my BLOG:
http://regencyemailer2.blogspot.com/

TWO TICKETS AVAILABLE - SMART TALK WOMEN'S SERIES

Two tickets for sale for Smart Talk Women's series for Thursday, April 19th. Call Elaine Deutschman 732-656-9192

CONGRATULATIONS TO DIANNE & IRA ROBINS

Our son and daughter-in-law who live in Arlington Virginia,Eric and Karen Robins, had their third child, our third grandchild on Monday April 9 weighing 8 pounds 12 ounces, Alexander Joseph. They have a son Jackson and daughter Sarah.

Dianne & Ira Robins

Beach Boys

The Beach Boys will be at the NJ State Theater in New Brunswick

on August 16. I can get good seats through Group Sales if 12 people

want to attend.Tickets are $75.

If you are interested please contact Seymour Hyden at 732-521-5358.
(Note: Seymour asks that you call him ASAP since the contact he has at the NJ State Theater will hold tickets for just a short time)

REGENCY'S NINA WOLFF IN THE PAPERS
HELEN ROSENZWEIG KEYNOTE SPEAKER

Hi friends
I was interviewed for two articles, one is in the Cranbury Press - to read it go to: http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=18206982&BRD=1091&PAG=461&dept_id=425419&rfi=6
The other article is in the Sentinel, which they have at the clubhouse but I haven't seen that one yet.
Love ya all, Nina
Note: if the above link doesn't take you to the site, just click on the following link. To view it better, click on the magnifying glass, a few times, with the + inside the glass.
http://www.comteche.com/free-image-hosting/images/HzS54514.pdf

CONGRATULATIONS TO LINDA AND MARK KLEIN

Linda and Mark Klein are delighted to announce the engagement of their daughter Jennifer Pam Klein to David Jonathan Zaro, son of Toni & Gerald Zaro of Ocean Township, New Jersey.

THAT'S IT FOR NOW
RON