Thursday, December 28, 2006

SPEED UP SLIDE SHOW BY PRESSING + IN LOWER LEFT HAND CORNER OF SLIDE. PAUSE BY PRESSING THE TWO BARS. SLOW IT DOWN BY PRESSING -

NOTE: GRETA AND I WERE AWAY FOR A FEW DAYS AND I HAD TAKEN GRETA'S LAPTOP COMPUTER WITH ME.UNFORTUNATELY,I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED SOME OF YOUR EMAILS. I KNOW SOME OF THEM WERE TO LET ME KNOW WHAT HIGH SCHOOLS YOU WENT TO, SO IF YOU DON'T SEE IT ON MY BLOG, PLEASE SEND ME ANOTHER EMAIL: RPOST@MONMOUTH.COM

IF THERE WERE OTHER MESSAGES YOU SENT ME AND I DIDN'T RESPOND, PLEASE SEND THEM AGAIN. SORRY ABOUT THE PROBLEM.

AOL PROBLEMS

There still seems to be a problem with those of you who use AOL. I've opened 2 accounts, one at YAHOO and the other at HOTMAIL. I noticed that some emails have been coming back as NON-DELIVERABLE. I contacted YAHOO and I think I will now have that problem solved since I was sending out more than 50 to one domain (AOL). I have over 100 email addresses in YAHOO. So, to fix the problem, I have to wait a few hours and then send out the rest of the emails. That should work

In the meantime, you can go to http://regencyemailer2.blogspot.com/
All of my emails can be found under email archives. Add this to your internet FAVORITES LIST. If you don't know how to do this, let me know.

HIGH SCHOOLS

Well it finally happened (check my list for the updated High School list). A Tildenite and a Jeffersonian, got married and are now living in Regency very happily. If they can do it then I think it is time for me to "bury the hatchet" and forget about the rivalry that existed for all these years. So to my Jeffersonian friends, if you are still my friends, no more "bad" mouthing about your High School. I will have to undergo some electric shock therapy but this rivalry had existed for over 40+ years for me and shock therapy would be the only way of getting rid of the problem. It might also help some of my other problems.

Wait for my next email. It will have the High School pictures of some famous celebrities and actors/actresses. You won't believe what they looked like in High School. In fact, if you are daring enough, provide me with your High School picture and I would be happy to include it with all the stars.

A THANK YOU FROM THE SUSSMAN'S

Jane and I would like to thank everyone in our Regency family for your cards, calls, concern, and caring during my recent hospitalization.

I am home now and recuperating from my mishap. We are very touched by the outpouring of friendship that we have received.

Ken Sussman
(Ken, our very best for a speedy recovery)

OUR CONDOLENCES TO ELAINE FREEMAN

I know I speak for the Regency Community in sending our sincere condolences to Elaine Freeman and her family on the passing of Elaine's brother Jay Opatowksy. Unfortunately I will be away until Thursday so I wouldn't be able to send out a notice about the Funeral home services that will take place on Wednesday but the Freeman's will be observing Shiva on Wed, Thurs and Saturday evening.

COUPLES BOWLING - SUNDAY JAN 7TH

There will be couples bowling on Jan.7, 2007. Bowling starts at 7:45pm. Practice begins at 7:30pm.

Call Herb Cohen before that Sunday if you plan to come and enjoy.

THAT'S IT FOR NOW. GRETA AND I WANT TO WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES A VERY HEALTHY AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.
RON