Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I WISH TO THANK BERNIE SCHWARTZ FOR THESE PICTURES. TO SEE ALL THE PICTURES FROM THE ITALIAN/AMERICAN NIGHT PARTY, JUST CLICK PICTURES ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE.

SPEED UP SLIDE SHOW BY PRESSING + IN LOWER LEFT HAND CORNER OF SLIDE. PAUSE BY PRESSING THE TWO BARS. SLOW IT DOWN BY PRESSING -

NOTE: I just received some additional pictures of the Italian/American Party from Ted Tribolati (Thanks Ted). They will be posted on the BLOG (click REGENCY PICTURES ON LEFT SIDE)

ADVERTISEMENTS FROM REGENCY RESIDENTS


Over the years I received many inquiries regarding residents advertising their businesses and/or products. Doing this through the email system will NEVER happen. Emailing is to keep residents informed as to what is happening here at Regency and filling up emails with ads is not at all what residents would want to see.

However, on my BLOG I have no problems with placing your ad that might help Regency residents secure better pricing and/or services. Someone might say, is Ron going into a business and charging for this service. The answer is NO! You can place whatever you want and there will be NO charge. So, on the sidebar (left side of my blog) you will see RESIDENT ADS and under it, depending upon what is being offered you might see categories like ART, TRAVEL, INSURANCE, APPLIANCES, REAL ESTATE BROKER, ETC. I would encourage the vendor to mention what special pricing and/or offers would be given to the Regency community.

The reason I am doing this is basically for Regency residents saving a few dollars by purchasing products and services that they might want or need through other Regency residents.

Currently there are businesses within Regency that are providing residents with services but it is done by "word of mouth". Whether it be travel, computer services, insurance, these services might be just the thing a resident might want and at discounted prices.

If you want to place an ad (REMEMBER IT'S FREE!!) just send me the copy (maximum 1 sheet 8x10) either by email (JPEG or PDF file preferred) or drop it off in my mailbox - 24 Hogan. Make sure your name is somewhere on the ad.

How long will it stay on my BLOG? The answer is indefinitely or until you tell me to take it off, or until the BLOG just blows up.

PICTURES FROM THE ITALIAN/AMERICAN PARTY

Bernie Schwartz, you are the man! Bernie and his camera (along with Elaine) is my #1 cameraman. He snapped away at the recent Italian/American party and his pictures are posted on my BLOG.
Just go to http://regencyemailer2.blogspot.com/ and click on PICTURES on the left hand side.

Also, scroll down and check out the NEW items that will be found on my BLOG. You will see our 2007 Budget and our HOA Minutes. Some residents have asked me for the budget (now approved) and the minutes.

BEST OF BROADWAY III
TRIP TO TROPICANA - AC
JANUARY 28, 2007

SEE FLYER SECTION (ON LEFT SIDE)


WOODBURY COMMONS TRIP
TUESDAY, JANUARY 23, 2007

(NOTE: HEY GUYS, THIS TRIP IS GOING TO COST US SOME BIG $$. I HAD NO CHOICE - WHEN GAIL ASKS ME TO POST SOMETHING, IT GETS POSTED!)
SEE FLYER SECTION (ON LEFT SIDE)

YOU MOVE TO REGENCY AND YOU ARE LOOKING TO HAVE FUN, HOWEVER!

You become a new resident of Regency and you are looking to have some fun. If you don't know any of the residents you look at some of the Flyers at the Concierge Desk, you check Channel 3 and you sign up for getting my emails but you want to play Mah Jongg, Canasta, Poker, Golf, Tennis and how do you get to do this? Well, a new feature on my BLOG http://regencyemailer2.blogspot.com/
will be, RESIDENTS TO CONTACT FOR SPORTS, GAMES AND ACTIVITIES

If you want to join an existing game or form your own game for Mah Jongg, Canasta, Poker, etc. I'll post a notice on my BLOG that you are interested in playing. I was once the Social Director of my Houseplan in College so I guess getting people together to have fun is still one of my attributes. By the way, Allan Ellis, was the President of this Houseplan and as everyone knows he fined me $1 (a lot of money in those days) for talking while he was talking. Here I am working on setting up the social event of the year for our Houseplan and I get fined! He has offered many times to give me back the $1 but it's more fun to keep talking about it. Anyway, if I invested that $1 back in the early 60's, who knows, if I invested correctly, that dollar would probably be a few thousand dollars today. Now if he offered me a few thousand dollars, I'll shut my mouth and stop my typing immediately!!

A RESIDENT NEEDS A TELEPHONE NUMBER

SOS!!! Does anyone have the phone # is get rid of
these annoying calls to the house. Recorded messages
and solicitors.
We would so appreciate this phone# to calm down
our nerves.

THAT'S IT FOR NOW
RON