Tuesday, October 24, 2006


CLICK ON THE ABOVE LINK
As I mentioned in my last emailer the emailer is now a BLOGGER. You will continue to receive these emails in this format. However, all of my emails will now be stored on my BLOG.
As you know, I am still having problems with AOL. Even sending 25 emails out can still cause them to block me from sending the emails to you. You will NOT know if I sent an email or didn't send an email. Due to my receiving non-deliverable confirmations, I can see who does or doesn't get the emails. The funny thing is I could send 25 emails out right now and no problems. I send the same 25 emails and they get blocked.
I sent another email to AOL after hearing from my counterpart in Encore that he also had the same problem and the AOL Postmaster solved it for him. Hopefully this will be resolved soon.
Here's another feature that will be introduced on my BLOG - it's called AUDIO-BLOGGING. That's right - you will hear what I have to say vs. some of the typing that I have to do. This will help my arthritic fingers immensely. I've already signed up for AUDIO-BLOGGING so TUNE IN! Besides the BLOG, I will use this technique in some of my emails. I will have to do some testing to make sure it works. I also will have to check out how much space is needed to do this, since I realize that many of you have limited email boxes. If it takes up too much room in your email boxes then you would just have to go to my BLOG to listen to the boring emailer. Don't worry, I will link it so all you need to do is click on the link.
You don't have to go to the BLOG everyday. As new information is added, a link will be sent to you. When time permits I will show you how to develop your own BLOG for let's say, your family,showing pictures, events, getting a hole in one, etc. It's real simple

EMAILING HAS FINALLY REACHED THE 22ND CENTURY!
Tax Relief Appeal Status
As of today, October 23rd, almost 300 Regency residents have contributed a full $160 to the tax relief appeal. Some residents are still on trips or out of town. We expect most of them to contribute. Renaissance at Monroe has contributions from 70 residents in the first few days of their collection effort, and they still have two more collection dates scheduled. They anticipate that more than 100 residents will contribute. The combination of both communities will allow us to seek relief in the Tax Court.
Those residents who have not contributed should reconsider their decision.By November 3rd, we plan to furnish, to our law firm, the names of all contributors. If there is an early, favorable, settlement of this law suit, only those residents who are on the law firm's list may benefit from the settlement.
Within the next few days, we will distribute flyers to any resident who has not contributed the full amount. The flyer will specify how much the resident still owes to reach the full $160. This will be the final appeal. Thank you for your continued support.The Regency and Renaissance Tax Relief Committee

TRAVEL WITH THE EMAILER
I'm really impressed how so many travellers look forward to my emails. I guess they are really sad to leave Regency and the emailer. They have found ways of linking my emails to their travels. I've gotten over the years, emails from cruise ships, foreign country's, Mars, Jupiter, etc.
This past week record numbers of Regency travellers have told me that they can't wait until they get my next email. GET A LIFE! (just kidding). I just heard that in China a record number of Americans from NJ (Regency) are buying computers to obtain emails from the Regency Emailer.
While on his vacation in Hawaii, Alan Wolff told me that while getting a lay (around his head), he was reading my emails. Nina, I hope this passion of Alan's in reading my emails goes away soon. If not, my apologies.
While in Sofitel hotel in XI'AN china, Lee and Danny Gaynor say hello to their friends at Regency. Lee promises to keep Danny out of trouble. Remember Lee, your friends at Regency are expecting at least one eggroll and two wontons. Please don't disappoint us.
As far as the Fingers, your friend Ron expects at least the same quantity of food as he had eaten at one of the Chinese Buffets here in NJ. Just buy an extra suitcase and pack it in as best as you can. To all the travellers, enjoy your trips and keep in touch. These emails prove to me once again that no matter where anyone of us might be, we always want to keep in touch with our FAMILY at Regency.
Send pictures!
ITALIAN AMERICAN ANNUAL DINNER DANCE
OH MY LASAGNA! THE WOMEN OF REGENCY HAVE OUTDONE THEMSELVES. IT'S LIKE A FASHION SHOW OF MODELS. YOU MUST SEE THE PHOTOS THAT CARMINE JUST GAVE ME. IT NEEDED A TOUCH OF THE EMAILER BUT WOW! HERE'S THE LINK TO THE PHOTOS. WHEN YOU CLICK ON IT, CLICK NEXT ON THE PAGE. THE SLIDESHOW TAKES TOO LONG TO LOAD. IF YOU LIKE A PICTURE JUST DO A RIGHT MOUSE CLICK ON THE PICTURE AND YOU CAN SAVE IT TO YOUR COMPUTER. HERE'S THE LINK:
East Brunswick Jewish Center
is presenting a wonderful production of
GUYS AND DOLLS
Directed by Bobbi Blumenthal (recently of Rock 'n' Roll is Here to Stay fame) Choreographed by Regency's very own Carol Kortmansky Date -
Dec. 9th at 7:30 PM
Dec. 10th at 2:00 Price - $18 for adults (to 62) $15 for seniors (checks payable to East Brunswick Jewish Center)
If interested, please contact Carol Kortmansky at 732 605-9759 or at carolee@aol.com.

ENTERTAINMENT BOOKS

Entertainment Books for Sale: Please call Marilyn Jaclin at 732-605-1444 and make out a check to Regency Hadassah.
FIRE DISTRICT ELECTION

The next Fire District 3 (Regency�s District) Fire Election for Budget and Commissioner will be held on Saturday, February 17, 2007. The polls will be open from 2 PM to 9 PM that day.

There will be a polling station open in the Regency Clubhouse. Absentee ballots can be obtained if you are away OR at home on the date of the election. You do not need to be disabled to receive an absentee ballot at home.

In order to vote in the Fire election you must be a registered voter in Middlesex County. Registration by mail forms are available in the Monroe Township Clerk�s office. In order to receive a Fire Election absentee ballot each person must complete a Civilian Absentee Ballot Application. Civilian Absentee Ballot Applications with instructions for their completion are available at the Concierge Desk in the Clubhouse. Please read both sides of the Absentee Ballot Applications.

If there are any questions please call Len Levene at 732 605 9867.

THAT'S IT FOR NOW
RON